PTS TEST PREPARATION ONLINE
PTS Pakistan Testing Service is renowned autonomous agency with respect to conducting recruitment test for public as well as private organizations. It render its services against the nominal chargesas compared with the other testing agencies prevailing in Pakistan. Its also trustworthy for their arrangements regarding picking up right candidate fr right job. PTS has been established as an entity to be recognized by indigenous and international community as an acknowledged body to ensure testing assessment and value addition in the national and international organizations by producing talented and professionally skilled human capital.
Pakistan Testing Service
We are pleased to inform you that on this page you can easily get the all testing material and PTS sample past papers in a very systematic form of online Mcqs against each subject as well as General Knowledge Pak Study, Islamiat, Every day Science, Quantitative, Analytical reasoning, Qualitative approach and many more. Such Preparation outline is upto-date and according to new pattern as well. Now competion is going up and high day by day as we need to adopt only smart way for work rather than to opt hard work.
Smart work means to target the main core areas against whom you are going to appear respectively.
- Nobel winner Malala visits hometown in Pakistan for first time since shooting.
- Air Strike kills 16 civilians near Damascus.
- Two policemen killed, four injured in DI Khan blas.
- US conducts first airstrike against al Qaeda in Libya.
- Malala yousafzai returns to Pakistan after nearly six years.
- 4th match, India Tri-Nation Women’s T20 Series at Mumbai.
- Air Force captain’s childhood in Iraq influences her career.
- Pope Rejects Call for Apology to Canada’s Indigenous People.
- South Africa vs Pakistan: SA 5th ODI win by 5 wickets.
- Nagaland CM inaugurates States first Astro Turf Football Pitch.
- Punit Goenka appointed as the new chairman of BARC India.
- KJ Alphons inaugurates the first Swadesh Darshan project in Sikkim.
- Pakistan signs $10 bn gas pipeline agreement with Russia.
- Punjab CM appoints 37 parliamentary secretaries.
- Former minister Arshad Khan Lodhi passed away.
- Pakistani Doctor Umar Sadat awarded prestigious ‘Hunterian Professor Award’.
- Pakistan not to attend WTO e-commerce talks.
- S&P downgrades Pakistan’s long-term credit rating to B-.
- PM Khan launches countrywide Sehat Insaf Card scheme.
- 1955: Israel obtains four of the seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1975: Fire at the World Trade Center in New York.
- 1983: A cinema fire in Turin, Italy, kills 64 people.
- 1689: William and Mary are proclaimed co-rulers of England.
- 2001: An earthquake measuring 6.6 on the Richter magnitude scale hits El Salvador, killing at least 400.
- Robbers rob ambulances in Karachi.
- Coal miners blast accident 4 killed include three brothers in coal mine.
- The World Health Organization has declared the Corona virus as more dangerous than terrorism.
- Rohingya migrant boat plunges into Bangladesh, 14 died in Bangladesh 70 rescued, but 40 passengers are still missing.
- The new chairman will be appointed by FBR in consultation with Shibir Zaidi, Abdul Hafeez Shaikh.
- Islamabad High Court to review Pakistan’s decision not to expel Pakistanis from China.
- PMDC dissolves presidential ordinance to dissolve.
- Government decides to restore quota of MPs in government Hajj scheme.
- 4 workers killed in factory boiler blast in Faisalabad.